Saturday, October 5, 2024

Am back to being with myself

 Kept away from writing here for years. Thiugujt I found my sounding boards, soul buddys, 3 am friends. 

But in the end, it's the self who is the bestie to turn to. I won't be judged, reprimanded, made a gap filler. I can be totally into myself and treat myself, the way I wish someone would :)

Today I learned to say the 2nd No in my life, without feeling guilty. It's something like a normal for a good percentage but for those who put others ahead of self, saying a No is getting an Olympic medal on life! 

Nobody got hurt or I didn't loose the friendships. Gave geniune reasons, and a promise to join the 2nd event onwards till midnight and that was good enough. 

Learned to say No to being a gap filler. I will be the decider on who to meet and when. So far, it's been aligning at the drop of a hint and making all travel plans, stay happen and be taken for granted.

I can openly write to myself here. I can be the Leo, I am and want to be.

I am never lonely as long as I pen here everyday.

Feels back home :)

No comments: