Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tingle of music - Makes me feel lively!

I love music ... Uh? So?? (You might ask) I know...I agree...millions and millions of us LOVE music....all type...instrumental...vocal....natural....anything and everything that has a rhythm...makes you tap your feet and draws you to it and you hum along.... (I can see you raise your eyebrows and say - Kay, get to the point).. But I wont... :) This is MY blog and I can drag or cut my talk as and who I want (Heights of arrogance? Well...Why not?!) :)

Hey...coming to the point .... I been missing going to sleep by listening to numbers for sometime ... I would plug my headset to my GSM, switch on the FM, tuck it under my pillow and listen to and any numbers being played and drift into sleep. This was Happiness for me (You might say - There she goes...her Happiness has cropped up in this post too! :) ) But then....drifting into sleep by listening to Hindi numbers was Happiness for me ... It took me to a surreal world..where I would imagine myself taking the bold step of opening my heart and its throbbing to my Happiness by singing those very Hindi numbers to my Happiness! The nights when they played Hindi numbers from late 60s to early 70s-80s ... Well...those romantic numbers....made me smile as I imagined myself singing and being sung those numbers .... I know I can enact....but I am not sure if I would ever get an opportunity in real life to sing to my Happiness and let flow my thoughts...my heartbeats be heard :) And for past three-four months I could not plug in my headset as the handset started to behave funny and refused to activate the loudspeaker setting...Which made me go to bed by either the last advt I saw in TV ring in my ears...or if it was office work I was thinking about dominating my entire night etc....everything except music decided how peacefully I slept! :( And I did not like it at all ... I wanted the FM stations back...under my pillow :) I wanted to visualise myself singing those numbers to my Happiness...and be sung back :) I was missing my surreal world!

And last night, July -3, 2009...the-never-give-up attitude in me surfaced again and asked me to try it just once again .... the cynic in me chuckled and looked the other way...for a change :) I listened to my 'never-give-up-attitude' and Viola!! The loudspeaker got activated when I added the headset to the handset and switched on the FM !! :)))) I could not have asked for a better night ... I could not have asked for a more beautiful night of my FM stations, light showers on the window sill, warm bed and my dreams of my Happiness and me were all back .... that gush of delight....very precious for me! I finally got back what I was missing all these four months - My World where it was all so romantic and happy...where we sung to each other on how we felt for each other...where My Happiness and I were on a pink cloud and drifting into sleep...

"Dekha ek Khwab tho yeh silsile......." :)

1 comment:

Haddock said...

Agree with you on that about music.
Some times my World Space Radio is on through out the night.